Are you aged between 60 and 75 and want to test your cognitive abilities?
We are looking for people interested in taking part in a major study to assess their memory using a variety of tests and questionnaires. Taking measures such as memory exercises at an early stage can help stimulate cognitive abilities and combat loss of memory.
With your assistance, we can test the suitability of this future tool by measuring your memory capacity in various tests.
You will receive €20 in Sodexo vouchers and a free medical consultation for taking part in the study.
What are the criteria for taking part in the study?
In order to take part in the study you must meet the following criteria:
- You are aged between 60 and 75
- You have a good command of German
Unfortunately, we cannot include you in the study if…
- You have been diagnosed with dementia or a mental illness
- You require a walking aid (e.g. walking stick or walking frame) or a wheelchair
- You suffer from impaired hearing or sight which cannot be compensated through the use of a hearing aid or glasses
Are you interested in taking part? Then register here!
Taking part in the study will require one visit to FH JOANNEUM in Graz for a duration of 2 to 2.5 hours.
You can reach us by calling ++43 (0)664 80453-6777 or contact us by email with questions and to register for the study.